Original Source video found at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToxPiW_2RC8&feature=source_video
Proper credits given: “Bye Bye Blue Sky – Documentary by Patrick Pasin – 30min version” by INITFILM
In 2010 Scientists and Aerospace Engineers presented conclusive evidence for Covert Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering, (aka “Chemtrails”) in a 336 page report called “Case Orange“. The term “chemtrails” is in the text of 2001 legislation, (HR-2977) where “chemtrails” are defined as an “exotic weapon”. The report was commissioned by The Belfort Group, who held a “Chemtrail Symposium” where the conclusions were presented by Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Coen Vermeeren.
Case Orange cites publicly available material that shows geoengineering has been ongoing for “at least 60 years.” Used as a weapon of war in Hamburg by the UK during World War II, it was also used in the Vietnam Conflict by the US. Controversy over its use, revealed by investigative reporter Jack Anderson, spurred Senate hearings in 1972. During those hearings, military officials denied the use of cloud seeding technology http://coto2.wordpress.com/2010/07/28/case-orange-60-years-of-geoengineering-goes-into-hyperdrive-as-%E2%80%98plan-b%E2%80%99/
In the absence of legal protection for whistleblowers, an international team of ”inside experts”, remained anonymous in order to safely and effectively author the most useful data possible to the public domain.
Vereecke has personally delivered the “Case Orange” document to the Brussels headquarter of UNO and NATO, as well as the embassies of the USA, UK, Germany, France, Iran, Russia, China, Venezuela and elsewhere.
On August 17, 2009 Peter Vereecke “personally lodged a complaint with the Belgian Justice department against the intentional and systematically spraying of heavy metals, chemical substances and virological filth into our atmosphere.” As a result of Vereecke’s activism, there is “an ongoing investigation into the Chemtrail issue.
There is virtual unanimous consensus within the Belfort Group to the conclusions and recommendations prescribed by the authors of the 300 page “Case Orange” report.
When combining the knowledge of the formation of contrails, the effects of Cirrus clouds on climate, the historical records of weather manipulation programs, the scientific studies on geo-engineering through modification of Cirrus clouds, the available and patented technology coupled with reactions of pilots on the internet one can only come to the following conclusions:
1. Manipulation of climate through modification of Cirrus clouds is neither a hoax nor a conspiracy theory, but currently the best option in geo-engineering considered by decision makers to counter global warming. The impact of production of artificial Cirrus clouds on temperature and precipitation patterns is supported by adequate hard scientific evidence.
2. The ambition of the United States is to control the weather by the year 2025, both for civil and military purposes (offensive and defensive strategies). This research paper contains a proven track record to support that statement.
3. The technology to organize spraying actions on a global scale is widely available. Both civil and military aviation is used for that purpose. The mix, containing oxides of metals and chemical components, can either be dispersed through special designed pods or directly incorporated into the jet fuel. This research paper is well documented in this respect.
4. Since the patents are owned by the main defense contractor for the U.S. armed forces (Raytheon) or the U.S. department of defense itself and given the history record it is obvious that current climate manipulation programs are organized and directed by the United States government.
5. The spraying actions in Europe are only possible with prior approval and intense co-ordination on top government level and industry on executive level. The general public is intentionally kept unaware of the existence of such projects.
6. Although the spraying actions may be considered legal these actions may have a potential detrimental effect on health. There is sufficient scientific evidence available in this research paper to support this thesis.
Weather Modification: Hearings before the Subcommittee on Oceans and International Environment of the Committee on Foreign Relations, United States Senate – January 1, 1974″ pdf
“Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025″ pdf
“Atmospheric Aerosol Properties and Climate Impacts” pdf
“Case Orange” document 70 Page, Searchable – No indexes WEB Archive – MHT File
“Case Orange” document 70 Page, Searchable – No indexes PDF
“Case Orange” document 70 Page, Analog ——- No Index (20 MB) PDF
“Case Orange” document 300 Page, Analog —– Full Index (85 MB) PDF